Our Annual Concert Series Kicks Off in July!
Join us on Summer Sundays for good wine and good jams at our outdoor event venue.
Artists will play from 1 PM to 4 PM with wine available for purchase by glass or bottle.
Plus, stay tuned to Filipponi Ranch social media as we announce local food truck pairings throughout the summer for select concert dates!
Here’s our 2022 Lineup—Save the Dates:
- July 3rd – LuLu & The Cowtippers
- July 10th – Erin & the Earthquakes
- July 17th – Friendly Neighborhood Big Band
- July 24th – Cincopate
- July 31st – Jill Knight
- August 7th – The JD Project
August 14th – No Show: Mid Summer Break
- August 21st – Painted Red Music
- August 28th – The Paisley Brothers
- September 4th – Dante Marsh & the Vibe Setters
- September 11th – The Crisp Tones
- September 18th – Critical Mass
- September 25th – Jack Milstead
What to bring:
- Lawn chairs/blankets
What NOT to bring:
- Outside alcohol
- Dogs (or other animals)
No reservation necessary but seating is first come, first serve. We look forward to spending the afternoons with you!